Changes behavioral style or method of approach when necessary to achieve a goal; adjusts style as appropriate to the needs of the situation. Responds to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
- Makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of changes.
- Remains flexible and open to new ideas and encourages others to value change.
- Shows willingness to learn new methods, procedures, or techniques.
- Persists towards solutions and goals in changing circumstances.
- Adjusts timelines, results and expectations appropriately to changing needs.
- Thinks and acts effectively under pressure.
- Identifies ways to incorporate new practices into existing framework.
- Looks for ways to make changes work rather than only identifying why change will not work.
- Overcomes obstacles to achieve results.
- Adapts to change quickly and easily.
- Understands changes in work tasks, situations, and environment as well as the basis for change.
- Shifts strategy or approach in response to the demands of a situation.
- Acknowledges new information and adjusts responses accordingly.