- Culturally educates constituents and encourages cross-cultural interaction, both inside and outside the organization
- Incorporates consideration of all classes, races, nationalities, cultures, disabilities, and genders into organizational policy and promotions
- Demonstrates an honest respect and appreciation for cultural diversity
- Enthusiastically works with all employees at all levels, capitalizing on their strengths.
- Creates a climate that treats interface between diverse people and groups as the norm
- Reputation for receptiveness to thought diversity makes this individual a magnet for diverse thoughts and perspectives; fosters an organizational climate of inclusion that integrates the best ideas from many varied voices
- Actively seeks opinions and ideas from people of varied background and experiences to improve decisions.
- Seeks information from many different sources before deciding on own approach.
- Demonstrates respect for opinions and ideas of others.
- Values and incorporates contributions of people from diverse backgrounds.