Displays high standards of ethical conduct and behaviors consistent with company policy;
- Maintains composure at all times.
- Refrains from behavior that fosters the appearance of conflict of interest.
- Guards the handling of sensitive or high risk information appropriately.
- Demonstrates behaviors that are consistent with standards for professional and ethical conduct.
- Adheres to the standards of ethical conduct and compliance.
- Follows up with a manager after identifying unethical conduct.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Practices good hygiene and presents an appropriate professional appearance.
- Works to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers by being punctual, keeping personal telephone calls to a minimum, and maintaining a pleasant work attitude.
- Understands how one is perceived by others.
- Takes actions calculated to have a positive effect on others.
- Familiarizes oneself with the pertinent rules and regulations that govern their area of responsibility.
- Applies rules and regulations in a consistent, non-biased manner.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to surroundings and acts accordingly in conversations.
- Works to make a friendly impression on others by using good eye contact and using names whenever possible.